I am the author of STLplus, a C++ free software project hosted on SourceForge.
STLplus is a collection of reusable C++ components for developers already familiar with the STL. It contains template containers to extend the STL, reusable subsystems, data persistence (serialisation) and portability components.
The collection is general-purpose and portable:
- Operating Systems: Windows, Gnu/Linux, BSD, Solaris, MacOS
- CPUs: Intel, AMD, IBM, DEC, Sparc, Power PC etc.
- Word Length: 32-bit, 64-bit
- Compilers: Visual Studio, Gnu gcc, Borland
The collections include:
- Containers: digraph, hash, ntree, matrix, triple, foursome
- Persistence: C data types, classes, templates, polymorphism, STL & STLplus containers
- Portability: filesystem, subprocesses, sockets, dynamic loader, wildcards, infinite precision arithmetic
- Subsystems: library manager, message handler, ini-file manager, CLI parser, CPU timer
- Strings: C data types, classes, templates, STL & STLplus containers